- In Stock
- Product Code:
Buy more, save more >> inquiry
Build a rolling robot with a BASIC Stamp 2 microcontroller brain. Just follow the clear, step-by-step instructions and illustrations with the included book, Robotics with the Boe-Bot. No programming or electronics experience is needed!
The Boe-Bot Robot takes about 1-2 hours to put together. Each project in the Robotics text provides a unique new experience of wiring and source code tuning. Completing the entire set of projects takes 50 hours and is suitable for anybody over 13 years of age. The USB Board of Education (and BS2-IC) may also be removed to be used as a platform for other inventions and studying other subjects, such as physics with our wide variety of sensors.
You can find Boe-Bot robots in middle and high schools, vocational schools and colleges, robotics clubs, and hobbyists’ homes. They are great companions for learning or teaching technology, mechatronics, and STEM programs.
- Beginner-friendly - No programming experience needed
- Open platform - Exposed circuitry allows you to learn and create your own electronic circuits
- Solder-free - Experiment with custom circuits on the breadboard (no special-brand connectors)
- Understandable - Included text provides easy-to-follow tutorials
- Programmable - PBASIC is a very easy to learn text-based language that introduces concepts found in most programming languages
- Autonomous - Touch, light and infrared sensors let the Boe-Bot navigate on its own
- Expandable - Additional sensors and hardware expansion kits are available to get the most our of your robot
- Affordable - Priced for 1-2 students per robot, with no additional fees for software or curriculum